Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

We've been featured on Lovilee

 So so happy and thrilled to show off this beautiful wedding that I photographed of Christine + Wesley and to have it featured on the Lovilee website! The team did such a great job of putting the feature together and I am SO grateful to have my work featured :) As a photographer having your work featured is a very nice ego boost and kind of makes you feel like you must be doing something right, right?

Once again thank you Kari and the Lovilee team! I am so happy right now :) Go check out the feature here.


xxTaryn



Below: Lovilee's website landing page





Below: Lovilee feature on Christine + Wesley's wedding






Below: Lovilee facebook page - nice to see my photos on their cover picture :)










1 comment:

Rubenesque said...

You are so welcome Taryn. This was one of my favourite weddings to feature <3